Terms and Privacy
First Africa Emerging Market Ltd (FAEM Ltd), user of KAC Copyright and Know Africa Challenge (KAC) take online privacy seriously. Please read the following to understand what information is collected and how it is used.
Pages on this website use Google Analytics to track demographic information (such as the visitor's country), technology information (such as browser and operating system), and pages visited. This information is only shown in aggregate form. FAEM Ltd and KAC do not see an individual's information or activity while visiting this site.
If you register for an account on KAC site, you will be asked for a user name, email address, full name, phone number etc. This information is used to maintain your access to your account, to facilitate signing in and retrieving a lost password/resetting a password. The email address, phone number, physical address, with your permission, will be used to notify you of any information on your absolute and relative performance and site features. Your email address will not be shared with third parties. If you win at any time, you shall be contacted via data and information provided.
At some point in the future, your user name may be used on the site to publicly list your accomplishments such as emerging as a winner in any of our various games that you may have competed in. We recommend that you do not use your real name or identifying information as your user name.
If you do not register for an account, we do not ask you for any personal information such as your name or email address. If you share that information with us by sending an email, rest assured that the information will not be used for anything except to reply to you.
If you pay for any service to Know Africa Challenge through our payment medium (Visa or Master card), we at FAEM and KAC do not receive any information about your credit card or banking information.
Google uses the DART cookie to enable it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
You can get more information on Google's privacy and advertising policies, and you may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting Google's Privacy Center.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UPDATE TO TERMS
We reserve the right to change or modify any portion of these Terms, and any policies or guidelines governing your use of the Site, at any time in our sole discretion. Any such changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of revisions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of such changes or modifications constitutes your acceptance thereof. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and all applicable policies or guidelines on the Site in order to understand the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to any changes or modifications to these Terms or to any applicable policies or guidelines on the Site, your sole recourse is to stop using the Site.
KAC respects your rights and does not wish to censor any Content you may post on the Site. However in order to allow the continued posting of a wide variety of Content, KAC has established the rules set forth below with respect to Content. Please note that these rules do not create any third party rights or create any private right of action, but may be enforced solely by KAC in its sole discretion. The decision by KAC not to take action to enforce these rules in a particular instance will not be considered a waiver of any right to do so in the future or in other situations. By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- • All materials, text, images, photos, video, sounds or other materials including, but not limited to, lists (collectively “Content”) that you posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site, are your sole responsibility.
- • You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content.
- • You may not rely on the Content, and that under no circumstances will KAC be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Site.
- • Your use of the Site and all Content you posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site is in compliance with the rules set forth in these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence and all export control laws.
- • You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- • You may not upload, publish, post, distribute or disseminate any Content that defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- • You may not upload, publish post, distribute or disseminate any Content that is otherwise deemed as pornographic and/or obscene by KAC. This includes, but is not limited to, commercial pornography, paedophilia, incest, bestiality, child pornography, or anything similar that violates any applicable laws. KAC will report any evidence of child pornography along with all known user identification and information to the relevant law enforcement agencies.
- • You may not upload, publish, post, distribute or disseminate any Content that promotes hatred towards groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, and sexual orientation/gender identity.
- • You may not upload, publish, post, distribute or disseminate any Content that impersonates or is intended to impersonate others in a manner that is intended to mislead or does mislead or confuse others.
- • You may not upload, publish, post, distribute or disseminate any Content that, any form, is protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and/or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- • You may not upload, publish, post, distribute or disseminate any files that contain viruses, malware, malicious codes, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- • You may not use affiliate links to third party sellers who have not approved you into their affiliate programs.
- • You may not falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of Content that is uploaded, downloaded, published, posted, distributed or disseminated.
- • You may not use the Site to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- • You may not upload, publish, post, distribute or disseminate any unauthorized private, confidential and personal information about others.
- • You may not upload, publish, post, distribute or disseminate any Content that is used for unlawful purposes or for the promotion of dangerous and illegal activities.
- : 08035103428,
- - 07985467278
- : 08020619478